Boat House Family Restaurant 

Baltimore House

The original part of this building was constructed by John Kirkpatrick in 1816. In the 1890s, it was converted into a hotel known as the Baltimore House that was in business until 1929. Today it is the home of The Boat House Family Restaurant.

There will be a poster of a historic photo on site at this location during the summer of 2017.


3807 Macklem St, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 6C8, Canada