Canada One Factory Outlets 

 Lundy House

Once used as a rest stop and hospital during the War of 1812, the Lundy homestead was built in 1790 by William Lundy, one of the first settlers in the area. The property remained in the Lundy family for more than 200 years until it was redeveloped in 1997 to become Canada One Brand Name Outlets.

There will be a poster of a historic photo on site at this location during the summer of 2017.


7500 Lundy's Ln, Niagara Falls, ON L2H 1G8, Canada