The four-storey all-concrete building was built in 1908 by the Spirella Corset Company. They manufactured "foundation garments" and employed as many as 250 women. It was sold in 1958, and housed the Niagara Falls Museum for many years. Today, it is home to the Bird Kingdom.
There will be a poster of a historic photo on site at this location during the summer of 2017.