Willoughby Hall was built by the first Reeve of Chippawa, James Cummings sometime between 1830 and 1840. For many years up until the 1950s it was owned by Fred Marsh of the Marsh Winery. After a large addition and beautiful restorations, it is now the Willoughby Manor Retirement Residence.
Willoughby Manor is currently operating as a 51 suite, fully assisted living community. It is the smallest residence in Niagara Falls.
There will be a poster of a historic photo on site at this location during the summer of 2017.