Niagara Parkway Court Motel


The Castle Gift Shop

Constructed in 1894, this building was the ticket office and souvenir store for the Maid of the Mist Incline Railway on River Road.  It was moved in one piece to this location in 1937 and became the Castle Gift Shop. Demolished in 1967, it is now the location of the Niagara Parkway Court Motel.

There will be a poster of a historic photo on site at this location during the summer of 2017.

View It On The Map
3708 Main St, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 6B1, Canada