The Town & Country Plaza was founded in 1955. Some of the early tenants were Montgomery’s Pharmacy, the Canadian Bank of Commerce, Stamford Centre Library, Kenny’s Bakery and the Brewers’ Retail. The A & P Grocery Store was also one of the founding stores. The Plaza has undergone various expansions and renovations throughout the years. Today, it is home of Global Pet Foods.
There will be a poster of a historic photo on site at this location during the summer of 2017.