Ferry Street Medical Centre


Crane Brothers Flour and Feed

Crane Brothers Flour and Feed Store began its operations in 1904 and was owned by Stephen and D’Arcy Crane. The original building was torn down in 1910 to make room for a larger two-story brick building. After closing in 1929, the same building became a winery, a furniture store and is currently the home of the Ferry Street Medical Centre.

There will be a poster of a historic photo on site at this location during the summer of 2017.

View It On The Map
5807 Ferry St, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 1S8, Canada