Shown here in 1919, the Imperial Bank of Canada was located in what was known as the Elgin block. This building was constructed in 1914 by the Imperial Order of Foresters at a cost of $4000. The lodge used the upper floor, and rented the lower level to businesses, including Burley Brothers Men's Wear, J.H. Crang and the Imperial Bank. It is now the home of the Queen Bean Cafe.