Cavendish Manor


Falls View School

Replacing a one-room stone schoolhouse built in 1854, the first photo shows Falls View School as it looked shortly after its opening in 1910.  A significant addition occurred in 1920 that included a gymnasium and a white-tiled swimming pool. Several other classroom additions followed and it is now the location of Cavendish Manor Retirement Home.

There will be a poster of a historic photo on site at this location during the summer of 2017.

View It On The Map
5781 Dunn St, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 2N9, Canada