Youngs Insurance Brokers


Charlie's Restaurant

Pictured here around 1935, Charlie’s Restaurant was a popular spot to go for a hamburger after catching a movie. In 1957, it became the White Eagle Hall, owned by the Polish National Union of Canada. Shortly after, a new building was built and was later renovated to become the home of Youngs Insurance Brokers.

There will be a poster of a historic photo on site at this location during the summer of 2017.

View It On The Map
5681 Thorold Stone Rd, Niagara Falls, ON L2E, Canada