This photo shows Reid’s Food Market on Main Street as it was in 1946. The building was constructed before 1845 by John Evans and was used as a hotel known as the Exchange or the Evans Hotel. The Stamford Township Council meetings were held at this hotel until 1874 when the Township Hall was opened. Today, the Petrullo Floral Design Studio is located in this historic building.
There will be a poster of a historic photo on site at this location during the summer of 2017.